Skip to main content

Contempt/Enforcement of Divorce Orders

Often following a divorce or a Probate Court judgment in a paternity or guardianship matter there is difficulty in enforcing the Court's orders.  The filing of a Contempt is sometimes necessary in order to force the other party to comply with the orders.  In some cases, the other party will also be ordered to pay any attorney's fees incurred in pursuing a contempt action.  Call Attorney Kelly Leighton or Attorney Shannon Murphy Barnes today in order to determine whether the filing of a contempt action will assist your in gaining compliance in your case.